This year has been a busy year for Derisk producing expert reports for three stock/securities exchanges i.e., Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), TSX Venture Exchange (TSXVX) in Canada, and Singapore Exchange (SGX). Twelve reports have been completed:
- Two NI 43-101 technical reports for Adyton Resources Corporation (TSXVX)
- An Independent Geologist Report for Ballymore Resources Limited (ASX)
- An Independent Geologist Report for Pacgold Limited (ASX)
- An Annual Qualified Persons Report for Southern Alliance Mining (SGX)
- Two NI 43-101 technical reports for Mayur Resources Limited (TSXVX)
- Five independent valuation reports for clients with Australian mineral assets (copper, copper-gold, gold, lithium, base metals)
In addition, Derisk has commenced preparation of two independent reports for proposed ASX listings in early 2022 and two independent reports for a proposed SGX listing in mid-2022.